What Is Lidex
Lidex may come in the form of a gel, cream or solution and it is used primarily for the treatment of inflammation and skin itching. It can also be used for other skin conditions that are prescribed by the doctor. The product is a topical adrenocortical steroid that works on the skin by reducing skin inflammation in a specific way that is not correctly understood. The main ingredient of Lidex is Flucocinonide and it is a corticosteroid used for skin conditions.
What Is Lidex Used For?
Lidex is used on the skin for removing swelling, itching and irritation. It can also be used for allergic reactions. In case, you miss a dose, you should wait till it is the time for your next dose. You should never make the mistake of taking double and extra doses.
Lidex should never be used if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients that is present in the product you buy. In case, you do experience some symptoms of allergy, you should immediately contact your healthcare provider or doctor.
Before you use Lidex gel, there are some things that you should take note of. Some medical conditions may interact with the ingredients of Lidex gel. In case you have any kind of specific medical condition, you should inform your medical practitioner or doctor before you begin using Lidex in any form.
Who Should not Use Lidex
When you are prescribed the medication, you should inform the doctor if you are-
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding a baby
- Consuming any prescription or non-prescription medicine, dietary supplement or herbal medicine.
- Allergic to specific medicine, food and other substance.
- If you have any kind of skin infection, lessened blood flow, cuts and scrapes.
- If you have had any kind of recent vaccination, measles, tuberculosis, shingles and chicken pox. You should also consult the doctor if you have tested positive for tuberculosis.
- In case you are consuming prednisone or any similar kind of a medicine.
Lidex Drug Interactions
There are some medications that may interact with Lidex. When you are applying Lidex, you will find little or any of the product gets absorbed into the blood. The risks of the medicine interacting with other medicines are very low.If you are taking other medicines, you should ask your doctor if there are risks of Lidex interacting with your other medicines. It is important for you to be aware of this fact so that you do not face issues in the future.
If you are already using Lidex, you should check with your doctor before you start, stop or are continuing with the dose of any medication.
In case, you have any problems while using Lidex, you should immediately consult a doctor and get remedies. Lidex should only be used for the condition prescribed. You should never prolong the dosage unless prescribed by the doctor. In case, you have skipped a dose, you should never double or extra the dose. This will invite complications and being in a lot of discomfort too.
- How Should Lidex Be Used?
- Side Effects Of Lidex
- What is Lidex Cream Used For?
- Lidex Ointment
- Lidex E Cream
- Lidex Scalp Solution
- Is Lidex Effective For Skin Inflammation?
- Can Lidex Ointment Be Used For Kids?
- Lidex Generic
- Lidex Cream For Eczema
- Lidex Cream For Poison Ivy
- Lidex Cream For Psoriasis
- Lidex Cream For Alopecia
- Lidex Cream For Acne
- Lidex Cream For Dogs
- Lidex Cream For Scabies
- Lidex Cream For Hair Loss
- Lidex Cream For Hemorrhoids
- Lidex Cream For Lichen Planus
- Lidex Cream 60 mg
- What Are the Lidex Cream Generic Name and Brand Name?
- Lidex Alternatives
- Lidex Cream Cost
- Lidex Cream Over the Counter
- Lidex Cream on Face
- Can Lidex be Used in the Mouth?
- Lidex Cream 0.05
- Lidex Cream Strength And Tube Sizes
- Lidex Cream For Ringworm
- Lidex Cream For Rosacea
- Lidex Cream For Rash
- Lidex Cream For Shingles
- Lidex Cream For Scalp
- Lidex Cream For Vitiligo
- Can You Buy Lidex Cream at Walmart, Walgreen, CVS, Rite Aid?
- Lidex Cream vs. Triamcinolone
- Lidex Cream during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding